About The Bridge Church Worship
Our meetings start with a time of sung worship led by one of our 4 bands. We sing a wide variety of songs, from hymns and old choruses to more contemporary songs, and our aim is to make worship accessible to the whole church, from small children to their grandparents. We love songs with strong biblical truth that cause us to respond to God in praise and adoration.
The Bridge Church Worship Team Vision
We are worshipers first and musicians second. Our goal is to bring accessible, truth-filled, Spirit-led, passionate, expressive worship of God to the Bridge Church to bring glory to Him. We do this through music and song, as well as scripture, exhortation and prayer, encouraging the church to draw near to God and enjoy His Presence, giving space for Him to speak and minister by His Holy Spirit
- Pointing to God (Father, Son & Spirit) & the cross through scripture, spoken word, prayer and truth-filled songs of invitation, declaration, praise & worship and response,
- Responding to His Spirit and following HIS lead not our agenda
- Adoring and gazing on Him with freedom, boldness and confidence
- Inspiring and modelling worship in the church – whether in band or not
- Singing a new song (voice & instruments) & encouraging the church in this
- Enjoying His Presence, relaxing, being ourselves and having fun!
Song of the Week. Every few weeks our worship team will be selecting a new song for you to listen to that may be used in the coming seasons. We hope that you enjoy them and as always, welcome your feedback.
30th January 2018: Everlasting Arms by Lou Fellingham
16th January 2018: ‘Lord I need You’ by Christy Nockels, Daniel Carson, Jesse Reeves, Kristian Stanfill & Matt Maher.
26th September 2017: ‘Lord let me run’ (Rock of ages) by Simon & Anna Brading, Jotham Oakley, Joseph Townend from this year’s Newday album ‘Forever Now’
10th May 2017: ‘O Praise the Name’ by Hillsong
2nd May 2017: ‘Who am I (I am blessed)’ by Matt Redman | Nick Herbert | Sam Cox and featured on last year’s Newday album.
4th April 2017: ‘Lion and the Lamb’ by Brenton Brown, Brian Johnson & Leeland Mooring – Bethel Church.