Why does the Bridge church exist?
To Change lives, with God’s love, grace and power
Our core values
|Biblical||Our lives are shaped and challenged by the Word of God.|
|Relational||More than just meetings, we share our lives together.|
|Welcoming||We’re loving and accepting.|
|Developing||We’re making the most of what God is giving us to strengthen the Church.|
|Grace-filled||Receiving God’s Grace motivates us to pass it on.|
|Reaching out||We see the whole of life as an opportunity to reach people for Christ.|
‘Have faith in God’, Jesus answered. ‘I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours.’
Vision comes from God: Glorious, exciting and OUT OF REACH!
A church on its knees in prayer.
To seek the heart of God seriously and persistently for the church and for a personal vision—to follow His agenda and not our own.
What can we pray for to enable our vision?
- Building finished—so have the proper facilities for Children’s Church, Youth and other meetings. Multi-sensory areas inside and out.
- A kitchen.
- Teams selfless in pursuit of individuals on the edge of church—loving people into the church.
- Public disabled toilet—a changing place and wet room for both children and adults.
- Incredible generosity as a church—where we give willingly and generously to other people, knowing that God gives even more extravagantly back to us.
- Teaching with more clarity. Worship with more freedom. Serving with more joy.
- Growth-more small groups. Continuing to reach out into our community and draw more people into the church.
- Building an auditorium at the side of the church.
- Plant a church-in the Norfolk/Cambridgeshire area.
We are not taking baby steps in fear but giant steps in faith!
What part do you play in this vision?
2017 Celebration & Vision
- Now playing
- Bible Passage
- Sermon Notes
Please pray and continue to pray, so that these things will happen and the glory of God will be seen in a way that cannot be denied or explained away.